Here’s the finished product! So this is my first Origami/Kirigami light switch plate.
The branches are pure origami where as the cherry blossoms are kirigami. You can get them to look like that origami style, but it involves starting with a pentagon and…it just wasn’t working. So I busted out the scissors! I’m surprised that they held up being Mod Podged.
I do wish that I hadn’t covered up the second branch so much; considering it’s the first time I’ve ever attempted something like this though, I’m not beating myself up to much.
- jmgc918 likes this
- painappurukeeki likes this
- 2pmhottesttimeofday likes this
- strangeplacesonearth reblogged this from lastcutebender
- fuckyeahlightswitches reblogged this from lastcutebender
- jdao likes this
- chemistryprincess likes this
- ladymoliere likes this
- daniicar likes this
- sorryaboutthetrees reblogged this from a-year-of-origami
- lobotomyp0p likes this
- misterjosephstalinonthedrums likes this
- a-year-of-origami reblogged this from lastcutebender
- puddle--wonderful likes this
- theaustengirl reblogged this from lastcutebender
- amorelatuavitalaura likes this
- hyeranh reblogged this from lastcutebender
- newstarr411 reblogged this from lastcutebender
- newstarr411 said: Awww, this is super pretty! Love it :D
- lastcutebender posted this